2 Free Albums For You!

TopicsAll ForumsGeneralThe Corner Pub2 Free Albums For You!

This topic has 6 voices, contains 12 replies, and was last updated by  floydrose5150 4104 days ago.

December 28, 2012 at 3:41 pm Quote #21709

floydrose5150
(152)

Hi guys and girls. I’ve recently shut my band of 12 yrs down, and getting ready for the next stage in my career, doing a solo album.

I’ve decided to give my 1st 2 albums away for free. The first album is a bit lighter, and the 2nd album features alot more guitar work, but I’m still proud of both.

http://ebsolo.com/site/2-free-albums/

let me know if you download them, and drop me a comment on your thoughts.

thanks everyone. Happy New Year

December 28, 2012 at 10:19 pm Quote #21712

Gilligan
(1518)

Hey man,
I downloaded both albums and have listened to all of Fifty Two Ten. Really nice sound and mix! The riff in Fall’s Silent totally reminded me of Y&T’s Mean Streak and in the heavier songs the riffing and vocals remind me of 80′s era Armored Saint. There are definitely a few songs I’ll throw in my iPod “Jog” playlist for when I run – the first couple and F-Bomb & Runaway. If I’m being totally honest, I don’t really care for the vocals on first listen, but I’m sure they’ll grow on me. The music rocks, though!

Thanks for the free music! I’ll give Silence a listen soon.

Gilligan

December 29, 2012 at 9:24 am Quote #21721

floydrose5150
(152)

Hey Gilligan, thanks much for the comments! Greatly appreciated. No offence taken what so ever. To be honest, we were getting the same reviews all the time about the vocals (on the new album). It was a new singer and he just didnt have it. We showcased for labels and they told us the same thing. After going through multiple band members I coudn’t bare to replace another member (singer). That, and a bunch of other stuff, I pulled the plug. Shut ‘er down. We did give a good 12 year effort.

Still gonna push hard with the new material, and solo album will feature some of my fav singers and musicians from my area. Some trax will be rock vocal trax and others will be instrumentals. Thanks again and let me know how you like the rest. Cheers

December 29, 2012 at 9:54 am Quote #21723

kite
(2009)

Just downloading and gonna listen om my mp3, review is coming for sure, thx for letting enjoy your music

December 29, 2012 at 12:13 pm Quote #21726

floydrose5150
(152)

No probs kite, you are very welcome. You will hear some EVH references in my solos too on: Only You, Touch, Fall’s Silent, Loaded Gun (F Bomb solo), Fantasy. Hard to escape the styles of my hero. Can’t play anywhere near like him, but his inspiration is all over these records.

Hope you enjoy

December 29, 2012 at 2:22 pm Quote #21729

dokkendude
(3023)

Hey Eric, just letting you know I am still digging Fifty Two Ten, thanks for the autographed cd and the dvd is cool too
looking forward to the solo disc and checking out the 1st Finding Core disc

December 29, 2012 at 4:54 pm Quote #21736

floydrose5150
(152)

No probs on the signed CD, it was my pleasure! Anxious to see what you think of Silence. It’s not as riff heavy, but still cool. I like Silence, Touch, Only You and Shirley the best off that album.

Enjoy!

December 29, 2012 at 11:44 pm Quote #21747

VOODOO
(2374)

Great stuff, brutha! I’ve been a fan for many years. ;-) Sorry I dropped the ball on Summer Santa, but I will make it up to you. The package will be shipped the first of the year, dude. It’s been a rough ride over here. Rock on, dude!

December 30, 2012 at 10:18 am Quote #21748

floydrose5150
(152)

Yo buddy, I know you have been prob my biggest supporter and its greatly appreciated. I think you will really like my next record. It will be see me & Mark (from 5150) working together again too, he’s doing all the keys! We’ve been trading stuff back and forth, and its pretty damn cool! Thanks again, and will look forward to the(January) Santa!! lol. no probs buddy!

December 30, 2012 at 11:52 am Quote #21750

kite
(2009)

Just listend over both albums, working out today @ the gym, normally i skipp my music but listened both after each other, sound good to me
Not a music player myself but i like them, for sure the last songs from silence

December 30, 2012 at 7:20 pm Quote #21755

floydrose5150
(152)

Awesome kite, I’m thrilled you listened all the way through both! Thanks much! Greatly appreciated! Hit up my site if you want, and follow my facebook and twitter links. If you or anyone else wants to be notified when my new album is done, that;s the best way to find out. Plus, I share alot of non music stuff on twitter too, news, technology, humour stuff and such.

Cheers!

January 1, 2013 at 5:43 pm Quote #21799

PT5150
(6280)

Any youtube link to check your band out?
Cheers

EDDIE’S fingers aren’t fingers they are muscle-powered pistons that hammer guitar strings to the fretboard with the force of a rivet gun”.

January 1, 2013 at 8:45 pm Quote #21803

floydrose5150
(152)

I pulled most/all of my YouTube videos when I shut the band down. I will however, put some of the better ones back up so you can see them. Should have em up in a couple days. Thanks much for your interest, its greatly appreciated!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.