31 years down the drain

TopicsAll ForumsGeneralThe Corner Pub31 years down the drain

This topic has 25 voices, contains 25 replies, and was last updated by  dokkendude 4203 days ago.

September 21, 2012 at 5:06 pm Quote #19296

src
(1646)

To those i owe disc to i am sorry ,i thought they were mailed but i think my wife threw them away ,she said she would mailed them ,but it seems nobody got them ,i just found out that she has been cheating on me so i have to try and get my life together so for awhile i will not be trading, when i get my shit togetheri hope to trade again , i will make it up to whoever i owe i am not a bad trader,so please don’t hate me ,i hope to come back someday,i am not going to ever site and put this out i only care about you guys so if you see anybody say bad shit you knoiw the truth,i think i only have 2 or 3 trades that went bad,again i am sorry,31 years who would think

September 21, 2012 at 5:12 pm Quote #19297

mcs5150
(1096)

That sucks Cam. Take care man, and I hope things get better for you in the not-to-distant future.

September 21, 2012 at 5:18 pm Quote #19298

jroundy
(1418)

mcs5150:
That sucks Cam. Take care man, and I hope things get better for you in the not-to-distant future.

Well said. Good luck Cam.

The poor folks play for keeps down here…They’re the living dead. Nobody rules these streets at night like Van Halen!!

September 21, 2012 at 5:59 pm Quote #19299

videoman320
(308)

Your a good guy Cam don’t leave us,shit happens thats beyond your control. We all understand it and have had our rough moments as well I’m sure. Trading is a hobby not a matter of life and death so anyone who doesn’t understand your situation to hell with em! Keep posting your views here and hangin out with us when you have the time. Take care you will rebound from this and be rockin again!!

September 21, 2012 at 6:12 pm Quote #19301

PT5150
(6280)

All the best mate.

EDDIE’S fingers aren’t fingers they are muscle-powered pistons that hammer guitar strings to the fretboard with the force of a rivet gun”.

September 21, 2012 at 6:41 pm Quote #19302

unchainedheart
(1920)

Hey Cam,i know that is a rough experience for you now,a few dvds are not that important right now.The thing is that i going trough a rough time now myself for over a year but recently i stopped focusing on the problem and start looking at this situation with objectivity and learn some more values or understood some meanings of life.All i want to say is i hope you will be fine and surround yourself with the poeple that cares for you.Take care Buddy

François

September 21, 2012 at 7:01 pm Quote #19303

Wes
(6118)

Sorry to hear that, Cam. Hope things get better for ya, bro.

September 21, 2012 at 7:27 pm Quote #19304

looselucy
(76)

THAT SUCKS,,,,,,,,BE STRONG!!!!

September 21, 2012 at 8:16 pm Quote #19305

cobohall76
(436)

Hey Cam,
I’m REAL SORRY bout that. I honestly don’t know how someone has the conscience to do that to someone else. I have talked to my girlfriend about that many times and for all the crap we have been through and all the fighting and disagreements, I and she have never cheated on each other. I hate people that do that. I think my ex-wife cheated on me. Don’t know, don’t care. You have a bunch of friends here for ya. You can always come to us. Take Care.

Matt

September 21, 2012 at 8:43 pm Quote #19307

King Edward
(1945)

Hey Cam…….totally bummed by your news if you need anything, moral support or whatever.,….We have traded for many years, I only live a few hours from you…..always here if you need me brother. Don’t worry about the trades, what you are dealing with is way more inportant than a few shows. Many people here will help you out when you are ready…until then just hang in there and know we will all be here to support you and get you the shows you need when you are ready.

With you in spirit my brother,

Patrick

September 21, 2012 at 10:42 pm Quote #19311

mrmojohalen
(6378)

All the best to you Cam. We consider you family here. :-D

When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor?

September 22, 2012 at 3:58 am Quote #19315

dogtown
(203)

Cam, that’s awful news – but hang in there bro, things will get better.

September 22, 2012 at 11:42 am Quote #19316

vhrob
(1727)

hang in there Cam. Things are gonna get better for you bro. Its just gonna take some time. You take care of yourself and surround yourself with good people and you’ll be on the other end of this ride soon enough bro.

thoughts and prayers,

Rob

vhtrading member since 2000

September 22, 2012 at 12:12 pm Quote #19317

Mink
(2663)

Sorry to hear about all that Cam. Stay strong brother, it’s all going to work out. If you ever need anything let me know.
Matt

September 22, 2012 at 12:18 pm Quote #19318

kite
(2009)

Damm Camil, that this is happening to you, I feel sorry for you, like Matt said count for me too, if there is anything you need LMK
And grabbing youself together takes time so take it, trading is a hobby and we all know you as one of the most reliable traders around here

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.