2015 Tickets

TopicsAll ForumsVan Halen2015 Tour2015 Tickets

This topic has 31 voices, contains 82 replies, and was last updated by  mcs5150 3259 days ago.

April 24, 2015 at 9:25 pm Quote #44991

kaloway
(2009)

But he will be dancing the night away with the same lady…

April 25, 2015 at 11:22 am Quote #44999

ron
(11464)

http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/680940

Meet Eddie Van Halen with 2 Tickets to a North American Summer/Fall 2015 Concert of Your Choice

TIME LEFT TO BID: Wed, 13 May 2015 4:00:00 PM EDT
ESTIMATED VALUE: $10,000

Bid now on this rare opportunity to meet Eddie Van Halen and see Van Halen from 2 artist reserved seats at the North America Summer/Fall 2015 tour date of your choice! The winning bidder will also take home a swag bag to remember this once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Eddie Van Halen is indisputably one of the greatest guitar players of all time. He exploded onto the music scene in 1978 with the release of Van Halen’s debut album and went on to rewrite the book on electric guitar. He has inspired generations of guitar players that sought to emulate his legendary recordings and dynamic performances. A Grammy award winning songwriter and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2007 inductee, Eddie Van Halen’s contributions to rock and roll are without a doubt some of the most significant and enduring the genre has ever known.

Donated by: Eddie Van Halen

Additional lot details

-Valid for 2 people.
-This is a brief private meet and greet.
-Seat location is unknown and will vary based on the venue chosen by the winner.
-Expires October 2, 2015.
-Cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
-To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date.
-Blackout dates may apply.
-Travel and accommodations are not included.
-Winning bidder and guest(s) subject to security screening.
-We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.

Lot #680940

April 25, 2015 at 1:46 pm Quote #45001

guitard
(7354)

I’m glad to hear it’s for charity … as I’d hate to hear that VH is going down the “pay a ton of money to shake hands and take a picture with us” road.

April 25, 2015 at 9:04 pm Quote #45012

jroundy
(1418)

sbnitro: Well at least Dave will not be complaining about the blowers! LOL!

I figured they booked this tour outside for that one particular reason.

Dave appears to leave the windows open in his house all the time.

The poor folks play for keeps down here…They’re the living dead. Nobody rules these streets at night like Van Halen!!

April 25, 2015 at 9:11 pm Quote #45013

jroundy
(1418)

ron: http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/680940

Meet Eddie Van Halen with 2 Tickets to a North American Summer/Fall 2015 Concert of Your Choice

TIME LEFT TO BID: Wed, 13 May 2015 4:00:00 PM EDT ESTIMATED VALUE: $10,000

Bid now on this rare opportunity to meet Eddie Van Halen and see Van Halen from 2 artist reserved seats at the North America Summer/Fall 2015 tour date of your choice! The winning bidder will also take home a swag bag to remember this once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Eddie Van Halen is indisputably one of the greatest guitar players of all time. He exploded onto the music scene in 1978 with the release of Van Halen’s debut album and went on to rewrite the book on electric guitar. He has inspired generations of guitar players that sought to emulate his legendary recordings and dynamic performances. A Grammy award winning songwriter and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2007 inductee, Eddie Van Halen’s contributions to rock and roll are without a doubt some of the most significant and enduring the genre has ever known.

Donated by: Eddie Van Halen

Additional lot details

-Valid for 2 people. -This is a brief private meet and greet. -Seat location is unknown and will vary based on the venue chosen by the winner. -Expires October 2, 2015. -Cannot be resold or re-auctioned. -To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date. -Blackout dates may apply. -Travel and accommodations are not included. -Winning bidder and guest(s) subject to security screening. -We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.

Lot #680940

If I had money falling out my ass…. I would bid for this.

Some rich dick will probably win…. and he won’t know anything about Ed or the band.

The poor folks play for keeps down here…They’re the living dead. Nobody rules these streets at night like Van Halen!!

April 26, 2015 at 12:07 am Quote #45015

PT5150
(6280)

jroundy: If I had money falling out my ass…. I would bid for this.

Some rich dick will probably win…. and he won’t know anything about Ed or the band.

Already at $10,000 8-O 8-O

EDDIE’S fingers aren’t fingers they are muscle-powered pistons that hammer guitar strings to the fretboard with the force of a rivet gun”.

April 26, 2015 at 5:04 am Quote #45017

mcs5150
(1096)

jroundy: If I had money falling out my ass…. I would bid for this.

You do know it is a charity auction with the money going to a charity that helps sexually abused children?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.