2012 Interviews

This topic has 3 voices, contains 11 replies, and was last updated by  jroundy 3575 days ago.

July 10, 2014 at 1:23 pm Quote #37115

VOODOO
(2374)

I still enjoy watching and listening to the 2012 interviews, so I decided to download them all and put them together on a DVD along with the “You Really Got Me” clip that was left off the Downtown Sessions Deluxe DVD, the music videos for “Tattoo” and “She’s the Woman” and the rest of the Roth videos that are on the official website. If anyone is interested I can put it in my Dropbox account. PM me.

July 10, 2014 at 4:58 pm Quote #37121

jroundy
(1418)

Did you download all this from YouTube?

I would still be interested.

The poor folks play for keeps down here…They’re the living dead. Nobody rules these streets at night like Van Halen!!

July 10, 2014 at 5:02 pm Quote #37122

jroundy
(1418)

Answered my own question.

The poor folks play for keeps down here…They’re the living dead. Nobody rules these streets at night like Van Halen!!

July 11, 2014 at 12:17 pm Quote #37134

jroundy
(1418)

How did you download “Interview Pt. 3″? There is no share link for that episode.

The others have a share link, and I can download from that.

July 12, 2014 at 1:06 pm Quote #37144

jroundy
(1418)

Strangely, if you go to vimeo.com, there is no “Interview Pt. 3″ when you look at Van Halen videos.

All the other interviews are there, but part 3 is missing?

July 12, 2014 at 1:36 pm Quote #37145

VOODOO
(2374)

I downloaded them all from the links at the official site. I’ve had them saved on my hard drive since they were released. It’s going to be a little longer for the dropbox link. I was uploading at work yesterday and I accidently shut down my PC before the files were finished uploading when I left work. I’m going to run by the office this afternoon and start the PC back up, so hopefully the files will be done uploading tonight.

July 12, 2014 at 10:34 pm Quote #37164

jroundy
(1418)

voodoo: Idownloadedthemallfromthelinksattheofficialsite.I’vehadthemsavedonmyharddrivesincetheywerereleased.It’sgoingtobealittlelongerforthedropboxlink.IwasuploadingatworkyesterdayandIaccidentlyshutdownmyPCbeforethefileswerefinisheduploadingwhenIleftwork.I’mgoingtorunbytheofficethisafternoonandstartthePCbackup,sohopefullythefileswillbedoneuploadingtonight.

What program did you use to download?

July 13, 2014 at 4:00 pm Quote #37197

VOODOO
(2374)

DownloadHelper in Firefox. I downloaded the 720p versions of them all and assembled them onto a DVD9. The only thing I noticed afterward is the audio on Tattoo is lower than pretty much everything else. I may redo it down the road and add some of the additional stuff from Dave’s site, but I figured I might add that stuff to a “Roth Show” DVD instead. I really enjoy these interviews. I have mp3s of them on my cell, the mp4 files saves on my laptop and now the DVD. The last one still said “To be continued…” so I keep hoping a new one will be released at some point in the near future.

July 13, 2014 at 6:41 pm Quote #37200

jroundy
(1418)

voodoo: DownloadHelperinFirefox.Idownloadedthe720pversionsofthemallandassembledthemontoaDVD9.TheonlythingInoticedafterwardistheaudioonTattooislowerthanprettymucheverythingelse.ImayredoitdowntheroadandaddsomeoftheadditionalstufffromDave’ssite,butIfiguredImightaddthatstufftoa“RothShow”DVDinstead.Ireallyenjoytheseinterviews.Ihavemp3softhemonmycell,themp4filessavesonmylaptopandnowtheDVD.Thelastonestillsaid“Tobecontinued…”soIkeephopinganewonewillbereleasedatsomepointinthenearfuture.

Can you still download “Interview Pt. 3″ using your program?

I’ve been able to download all the other interviews.

July 13, 2014 at 7:27 pm Quote #37201

ron
(11512)

jroundy: Canyoustilldownload“InterviewPt.3″usingyourprogram?

I’vebeenabletodownloadalltheotherinterviews.

If you can see it in your browser, the chances are pretty good that you can download it.

July 13, 2014 at 8:09 pm Quote #37205

VOODOO
(2374)

http://www.van-halen.com/video/vh-interviews-pt-3
I go here, click “play” and then start downloading. No problems.

July 14, 2014 at 10:03 pm Quote #37218

jroundy
(1418)

voodoo: http://www.van-halen.com/video/vh-interviews-pt-3 I go here, click “play” and then start downloading. No problems.

I was able to download all the other interviews but not “pt. 3″. I am using YTD Video Downloader, and have never had issue with it.

Since this particular video does not appear at Vimeo.com, and all the other interviews do appear, I believe that to be the issue.

Would it be possible for you to Dropbox “Interview Pt. 3″ in its original format?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.