5 Years Old, Eduarda Baterista Plays Van Halen Like A True Pro

TopicsAll ForumsGeneralThe Corner Pub5 Years Old, Eduarda Baterista Plays Van Halen Like A True Pro

This topic has 2 voices, contains 1 reply, and was last updated by  PT5150 3052 days ago.

December 20, 2015 at 11:03 pm Quote #51415

ron
(11513)

http://www.littlethings.com/five-year-old-drums-van-halen/

At Just 5 Years Old, Eduarda Baterista Plays Van Halen Like A True Pro
By Grace Eire

Leaning how to play an instrument is never a small feat. Some people spend years and years trying to master even the four simplest chords on a guitar and still never get it right. It seems that you either have it in you or you don’t.

At just five years old, Eduarda Henklein Baterista has come so much farther with a drum set than tons of adults are able to accomplish in a lifetime.

When she sits down at her kit, it’s hard to believe that she can even reach all the symbols, let alone play complicated rhythms with the best of them. But don’t let her tiny stature fool you… She can really hold it down! Just a year after first learning how to play the instrument, Eduarda has mastered the incredible coordination required to play along with rock stars like Van Halen.

I mean, have you ever tried to play the drums? I’ve taught myself a few instruments, but the drums? I can hardly do two hands at once, let alone both my feet, too. Watching Eduarda totally shred on Van Halen’s ‘Jump’ is so impressive!

The best part? You can clearly tell how much joy playing the drums brings her. You just know that the instrument is going to be a big part of her life forever. Props to her parents for making it through the clash-bang-crashing of the early stages of practicing!

December 21, 2015 at 4:23 am Quote #51421

PT5150
(6281)

Great stuff..

EDDIE’S fingers aren’t fingers they are muscle-powered pistons that hammer guitar strings to the fretboard with the force of a rivet gun”.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.