5150 released 35 years ago.

TopicsAll ForumsGeneralVan Halen News5150 released 35 years ago.

This topic has 1 voice, contains 1 reply, and was last updated by  PT5150 1090 days ago.

March 25, 2021 at 5:27 am Quote #63823

PT5150
(6280)

Time flies.. Awesome album wore my cassette out back in the day likewise for LWAN on video.
Favourite track would be 5150 the version of 5150 from LWAN would have to contain of of Ed’s best solo spots in a song ever in my opinion.

EDDIE’S fingers aren’t fingers they are muscle-powered pistons that hammer guitar strings to the fretboard with the force of a rivet gun”.

March 25, 2021 at 5:28 am Quote #63824

PT5150
(6280)

Sammy Hagar (The Red Rocker)

Today we’re celebrating 35 years since the release of ’5150′!
A friend of mine sent me this clip, I believe from a show in Europe? When I listened to the sincerity in my voice, it sure brought back some beautiful memories of sitting on the side of the stage, having a nice cold one, and listening to the man himself play some amazing solos, night after night.
Ross Halfin Photography’s new book dives deep into his Van Halen archives, including the #VanHagar era which was born when ’5150′ was released. Check it out here: https://www.rufuspublications.com/rufusbooks/eddievanhalen

EDDIE’S fingers aren’t fingers they are muscle-powered pistons that hammer guitar strings to the fretboard with the force of a rivet gun”.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.