2015-08-03 Blossom Music Center, Cleveland, OH

TopicsAll ForumsVan Halen2015 Tour2015-08-03 Blossom Music Center, Cleveland, OH

This topic has 17 voices, contains 48 replies, and was last updated by  bradleon 3006 days ago.

August 7, 2015 at 6:05 pm Quote #48231

guitard
(7354)

mohalen99: Hello Y’all, I need a kind VHTrading brother or sister to help out a desperate VH fan, PLEASE!!! I used to be more active with trades but have fallen off over the last few years, due to some personal issues and life’s demands. I won’t be able to attend any of the shows on this tour so, I would very much like to get my mitts on a few of the better DVDs from the tour. I don’t burn much anymore but I do have DL and regular blanks to trade,(I know it’s not much to offer but its all I have). Anyway, if anyone could help me with this request I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and ROCK ON!

I don’t think any decent DVDs have surfaced yet. Having said that, more often than not, DVDs are readily available for download these days. And not just from torrent sites – they are frequently available for direct download from sites like Dropbox and Wetransfer.

August 8, 2015 at 9:29 am Quote #48255

mohalen99
(507)

Hey Guitard, it’s been a while, I hope you’re doing well and thanks for the post. Have you downloaded any new VH shows from either of those sites? I was just wondering if one was easier to deal with. Anyway, thanks again and take care.

August 8, 2015 at 9:47 am Quote #48256

guitard
(7354)

You’ve been out of the game too long brother~!! Those are sites where someone uploads a DVD, and that person is able to get a private link for download. You just click on the link, download, and you’re done. It’s no different than downloading a new program or an image. You click on the link, the “save” window pops up, you choose which folder you want to save it to, click OK, and the download starts. It’s extremely easy. The difference is that the links are not publicly posted (generally speaking). You don’t want anyone and everyone having access to them because there is a limit for how many times someone can download the file in a day. So we usually share them here at VHT by way of PMs.

January 4, 2016 at 8:48 pm Quote #51625

bradleon
(92)

IS THIS BLU RAY AVAILABLE STILL? Mine is full of error’s was hoping to find a drop box version possibly?
thx
Brad

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.