1984 Soundcheck?

This topic has 4 voices, contains 4 replies, and was last updated by  thismusicsux 2811 days ago.

July 17, 2016 at 3:26 am Quote #53835

thismusicsux
(578)

I don’t remember hearing this before. Soundcheck w Ed, Al, Mike. seems like it could be 1984?

July 17, 2016 at 3:10 pm Quote #53836

King Edward
(1945)

WOW! I don’t think I have ever heard this before either. Really cool!

July 17, 2016 at 5:26 pm Quote #53837

mrmojohalen
(6378)

Think this is the San Francisco Soundcheck.

When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor?

July 17, 2016 at 10:49 pm Quote #53838

Halenberg
(406)

thismusicsux: I don’t remember hearing this before.Soundcheck w Ed, Al, Mike.seems like it could be 1984?

Yeah I’ve never heard it either amazing scoop. Love it. Alex sounds magnificent. Love this kinda stuff surprised it’s not posted all over the place. If we never heard it most likely a lotta others haven’t heard it either. This is Gold.

mrmojohalen: Think this is the San Francisco Soundcheck.

Yeah- You’re on top of it right off the bat. It’s the only ’84 show listed on VH Boots with a soundcheck and the time length is the same. I’ve gotta scoop all those Cow Palace boots. Never heard any of them yet.

http://www.vhboots.com/11may1984.html

July 18, 2016 at 12:27 am Quote #53839

thismusicsux
(578)

mrmojohalen: Think this is the San Francisco Soundcheck.

thx didn’t realize that SF boot had soundcheck too. sweet.

Halenberg: Yeah I’ve never heard it either amazing scoop. Love it. Alex sounds magnificent. Love this kinda stuff surprised it’s not posted all over the place. If we never heard it most likely a lotta others haven’t heard it either. This is Gold.

Yeah- You’re on top of it right off the bat. It’s the only ’84 show listed on VH Boots with a soundcheck and the time length is the same. I’ve gotta scoop all those Cow Palace boots. Never heard any of them yet.

http://www.vhboots.com/11may1984.html

pretty great… my 5/11/1984 doesn’t have this soundcheck (so not sure which version I have). But I’ll send you links to the other 2 shows so you have em.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.